My favorite meal is a concoction that’s fast and very convenient.
Here it goes!
- Take chicken, set oven to 350 degrees
- Put chicken on sheet, season with garlic seasoning and Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub.
- Cook about 45 - 60 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Cook brown rice. I buy earthly grain brown rice that I can cook in the microwave for convenience. I put a packet in the microwave for 90 seconds. However, you can also cook a bulk of brown rice at the beginning of the week and portion it out for meal prep!
- Once rice and chicken is cooked, I go ahead and nuke Brussel sprouts. If I have time I cut them in half, and brown them in a pan for about 7 minutes. If I am running low on time, I cook the Brussel sprouts in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Next you would make guacamole...but I buy premade guacamole at Aldi’s. There are three different flavors you can buy, I buy original because my husband does not like spicy stuff.
Now let's put it all together!
Add 2 ounces of cooked chicken, 1 cup of brown earthly grain rice, 2 cups of Brussel sprouts, and 4 tablespoons of Little Salad Bar’s Guacamole, and add hot sauce to preference. I buy Frank’s Hot Buffalo Sauce to give it a little extra flavor.
Mix all together and enjoy!!
Total macro count is about: 25 grams Protein/18 g fat/50 grams of carbs