The BEST healthy pizza topped with fresh veggies, mozzarella, chicken, arugula, and a balsamic glaze. Ready in just 20 minutes and perfectly crispy and delicious!
- 1 whole-wheat pizza dough, or flatbread or cauliflower crust
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Lightly brush oil onto a pizza stone or large baking sheet and place dough onto stone or pan.
- Brush olive oil on top of the dough, then sprinkle garlic cloves all over. Lightly spread pizza sauce on top with the back of a spoon.
- Top with sliced mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, chicken, and mozzarella.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh arugula and balsamic glaze if preferred. Slice and serve!
SERVING: 1 PIECE
CALORIES: 338 CAL