If you are looking for a healthy on-the-go lunch to bring to work that is full of protein and veggies, you will love our Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe. This Buffalo Chicken Wrap is made with Greek yogurt, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and all the fixings.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Original
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium purple onion, sliced
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles, (1 tablespoon per wrap)
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas
- Place chicken breasts and water into a slow cooker. Turn to high and cook for 1.5-2 hours or until chicken breasts have fully cooked
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and let cool for 5 minutes. Then, use 2 forks to shred. Transfer into a medium bowl and then place in the refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Once cooled, remove from the fridge and add Greek yogurt and Franks Red Hot and mix.
- Lay tortillas flat on your countertop. Then, divide the vegetables up evenly between each tortilla.
- Add about a 1/4 cup of buffalo chicken on top of the veggie and then top with 1 tablespoon of blue cheese crumbles per wrap.
- Tightly wrap and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/6